Saturday 7 January 2012

Reflection for day 3 and 4,

Day 3
1. It was the sponge fight
2. I feel happy when working together as a class.
3. We have teamwork but we lack concentration.
4. Confidence,leadership,planning and cooperation.
5. I learned that I have understood the meaning of the values and followed them.
6. I see myself as a young adult and i hold a lot of responsibilities.

Day 4
1. The wet games ,the night's light out and the bags ceremony were the most memorable activity of the the whole orientation.
2. The experience was very new and fun.
3. Confidence, determination and self-discipline.
4. Excellence and confidence.
5. I will be more serious in my studies and in whatever i do. I will achieve good results.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.