Friday 6 January 2012

Koh Guo Feng day 3 refections

Pen down a memorable situation where you think you have done well?
The game where we have to throw water bombs at the opposite team.
How do you feel about how your class has worked together today?
I feel satisfied as everyone more or less cooperated with each other.
List 2 strengths and weaknesses of your class.
We work together effectively and we are friendly.
We are stubborn and talk back to the PSLs sometimes.
Through this, what are your strengths that you are confident about?
Teamwork and communication
What did you learn about yourself through the past 2 days?
I learnt that I am fairly able to work together with my classmates
How do you see yourself growing and contributing to this community?
I can work with others to finish tasks faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.