Friday 6 January 2012

Day 3 and 4 Reflections

Day 3:

1. Pen down a memorable situation where you think you have done well.
Ans: It was when my classmates and I felt we were falling during the night walk. I managed to regain my balance thankfully and at the same time prevented my classmates from falling.

2. How you feel about how your class has worked together today?
Ans: We worked pretty well and there wasn't any argument among ourselves.

3. List 2 strengths and weaknesses of your class.
Ans: 2 strengths: Cooperative and encouraging.
2 weaknesses: Irresponsible (litter issue) and we were also eager to complain.

4. Through this, what are your strengths that you are confident about?
Ans: I am confident I can work with my classmates well.

5. What did you learn about yourself through the past 2 days?
Ans: I learnt that I wasn't that useless in the class and I am able to work with my friends to accomplish the tasks.

6. How do you see yourself growing and contributing to this community?
Ans: I may contribute by helping in the food donation drive in the future. I may even organise one.

Day 4:

1. What is the most memorable activity of the whole Orientation?
Ans: The night walk, as that requires a great amount of teamwork. Without teamwork, we may get into big trouble, like getting injured.

2. How do you find the whole experience in SST?
Ans: I find it pleasant and enjoyable.

3. What value do you think is the most important in your school life?
Ans: The value is responsibility.

4. What are the traits (e.g. values, dispositions) of a SST student?
Ans: We must be responsible, honest, respectful, diligent and cooperative.

5. What are the expectations of you, as a SST student?
Ans: I am expected to be a responsible and well-behaved student so that I can uphold the school's image.

Poon Wai Kit (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.