Friday 6 January 2012

Orientation Day 3

Q1-Pen down a memorable situation where you have done well.
It was when I was collaborating with each other to complete the task.
Q2-How do you feel about your class has worked together today?
I felt that the class has tried their best to work together today.
Q3-List 2 strengths and weaknesses of your class.
We do work together communication was quite good, but lining up and listening to instructions were hard. 
Q4-Through this, what are the strengths that you are confident about?
I am confident about my collaboration, communication and commitments.
Q5-What did you learn about yourself through the past few days?
I've learnt that I am an confident, friendly and talkative person.
Q6-How you see yourself growing and contributing to this community?
I see myself by doing reflections see how I have grown and to contribute to this community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.