Wednesday 4 January 2012

Reflections for Day 2

1. Which is the most memorable activity today?
Ans: The game which needed us to flip cups was the most memorable. It was really fun and the challenge of "defending" the cup against the wind made it even more enjoyable. The game was well planned too.

2. How do you feel when you work with your new classmates? Why?
Ans: I feel happy as I can finally be familiar with my classmates and I am also able to converse with them well.

3. Are your classmates co-operative? Why?
Ans: Yes as the games went well and there were no disruptions.

4. What is your role to play in this community?
Ans: My role is to contribute back to the society without asking for anything in return.

Poon Wai Kit (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.