Wednesday 4 January 2012

Reflections-Day 1

Question:What is your first impression of SST?
My first impression was that i knew that the compound was more than suitable for us 
and that I was going to experience learning in a different way than before.

Question:What is your goal as a SST student?
My goal is to do well and later contribute back to SST

Question:What would you like to know more about your friends?
I will like to know what their personality is like.

Question:What makes SST a community?
SST is a community because of the students all work together, like one unified team.

Question:What is so different about this community?
This is a community that is made up of students and teachers that are innovative 
and we are all treated like young adults, showing that the teachers trust that we are responsible. 

1 comment:

  1. This is my reflection.(Chiam Chuen)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.