Tuesday 3 January 2012

Reflection

My name is Zhongzhi and this is my reflections,

Q2; What is your goal as a SST student?
A2: My goal is to excel in every single thing I do?

Q3: What would you like to know more about everything?
A3: I would like to know their personality, hobbies and habits etc.

Q4: What makes SST a community?
A4: The friendliness of all the people in it. (I hope I am not mistaken.)

Q5: What is so different about this community?
A5: When you compare this community with some other community, it is actually better. Well, I sincerely hope so. Please do not disappoint me.

P.S: Sorry for sending my respond in two separate emails. I just accidentally hit the enter button.

1 comment:

  1. Lim Zhongzhi1/03/2012 8:23 pm

    Well, please forgive my atrocious grammar. I am so very sorry for making you have to suffer my terrible errors.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.