Saturday 7 January 2012

Day 3 reflections

Pen down a memorable situation where you think you have done well.
The second time we played the capture the flag game at West Coast Park.

How you feel about how your class has worked together today?
We agreed on a certain plan and did not blame others on what the others did wrong.

List 2 strengths and weaknesses of your class.
We can cooperate well and we get along well with one another. We are always slow and we are sometimes not good at listening to instructions. :)

Through this, what are your strengths that you are confident about?
I can listen and follow my classmates' solutions and instructions.

What did you learn about yourself through the past 2 days?
I learnt that I was cooperative and able to improve on my classmates' solutions.

How do you see yourself growing and contributing to this community?
Through the food donation drive, the reflections and me making my own decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.